Our team of professionals is what makes Hewitt Young Electric not only a fun and exciting place to work, but they create the fabric of our well-knit family atmosphere, who are dedicated to providing you with exceptional electrical services.
This month we are featuring our very own: Mike Anchor.
- What is your role at Hewitt Young Electric?
At Hewitt Young, I am a General Foreman.
- What prompted you to start a career in electrical construction?
Electrical Construction was the most interesting trade.
- How long have you been in the electrical field?
- How long have you been with HY?
- How do you define success?
I believe is setting a goal, and then accomplishing that goal.
- What do you like most about your job?
I like that it is different every day. You are constantly facing new projects with new challenges.
- Why do you think customers do business with us?
We have a great reputation!
- What motivates you?
Designing a plan for my crew to use to achieve set goals.
- What is your favorite past time?
I enjoy listening to music and hanging out with family and friends.
- If you had one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who is your inspiration?
My father is my inspiration.
- What makes you, you?
I am me because of my upbringing and my family.